| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jacobina in August is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 39.8mm (1.6in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacobina August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jacobina, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacobina:
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) NNE
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 316.1 kms (196.4 miles) NE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ENE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) NNE
- Cipo, Brazil - 213 kms (132.4 miles) E
- Serrinha, Brazil - 171 kms (106.2 miles) ESE
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) ESE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Salvador, Brazil - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) SE
- Itirucu, Brazil - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) SSE